Working on behalf of the Girls Day School Trust Munnings Construction are nearing completion of the Norwich High School for Girls swimming pool refurbishment.
The projects involves;
- A new mechanical ventilation system with the introduction of a new roof top plant room
- New electric mains and distribution system
- New roof coverings and associated rainwater goods
- New acoustic ceiling to the pool hall
- Full refurbishment of the changing facilities
- Crossover works to the highway
Project Duration18 weeks
The location of the site towards the rear of the Norwich High School site has demanded a detailed and robust Site Traffic Management Plan. The utilisation of a pedestrian operated tower crane has proved very effective and allowed the site works to be safely and efficiently implemented.
Working over the swimming pool required a significant birdcage scaffold.