Munnings Construction have successfully delivered the swimming pool refurbishment at the Norwich High School For Girls.
The project has involved;
- A new mechanical ventilation system with the introduction of a new roof top plant room.
- New electrical mains, sub mains and control boards.
- New roof coverings and associated rainwater goods.
- New acoustic ceiling to the pool hall.
- Complete refurbishment of the changing facilities.
Project Duration18 weeks
The location of the site towards the rear of the of the school campus demanded a detailed and robust site traffic management plan. The utilisation of a pedestrian operated tower crane proved very effective and allowed site works to be safely and efficiently implemented from start to finish.